samedi 10 octobre 2009

Leon Ware & Friends 2009

Leon Ware releases a new CD entitled Leon Ware & Friends. These friends are such: El DeBarge, Syreeta, Bobby Womack, Donny Hathaway, Minnie Ripperton, Booker I, Vesta Williams, Thelma Jones, Michael Wycoff and many more.
www.leonware.com
Titles include "Everywhere Inside Me" by Norman Connors, "I Don't Know" by Syreeta, "You Do The Right Things" by Al Wilson, "Point Of View" by Rockie Robbins, "No Tricks" by Chuck Jackson, "I Can't Keep Holding Back" by Shadow, "Trust Your Heart (ext 12" mix)" by Bobby Womack, "Just Don't Make It Hurt" by Krystol, "I Came To Love You" by Booker T, "I Can Dream" by Themal Jones, "You Make Me Wanna Love Again" by Vesta Williams, "I Know It's You" by Donny Hathaway, "Can You Feel What I'm Saying" by Minnie Riperton, "Looking Up To You" by Michael Wycoff, "Thank You Early Bird" by Jerry Butler, and the tracks "What's Your World" and "Girl Girl Girl" by Leon Ware himself!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire