dimanche 1 novembre 2009

Harold Rayford - Always There ** 2008


Harold Rayford is an anointed saxophonist who plays boldly for God and uplifts souls with his gifted artistry. This Stellar Award nominated musician, songwriter, married father of two and pastor of Faith Hope and Love Worship Center in Madison, Wisconsin, has returned after a ten year absence with his best work yet, Always There, his musical expression of God’s faithfulness and everlasting love.

Rayford honed his skills and talent playing in the church. He combined his love of Jazz with Gospel and developed his own unique and anointed Gospel Jazz sound. He testifies, “For me, playing music is a way that I praise God. When I play, it’s an offering from me to God. Some people dance and give him praise. I play the saxophone!”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire