lundi 8 septembre 2008

Average White Band - Show Your Hand 1973

For the longest time, I didn’t even know that this record existed. I had always thought that I had all of AWB’s good albums when I was scanning through a site on the internet and saw the album cover for Show Your Hand. I eventually found it at a local flea market. The album opens with the funky Rock of The Jugglers with a great beginning. There’s also the light Soul of This World Has Music that reminds me a bit of Larry Graham. The best known cut is T.L.C. with its catchy guitar and bass line.
1) The Jugglers

S

2) This World Has Music




3) Twilight Zone




4) Put It Where You Want It




5) Show Your Hand




6) Back In '67




7) Reach Out




8) T.l.c.

1 commentaire:

  1. Merci, excellent album. Je me trompe ou c'est une vieille etiquette du GB sur la pochette?

    RépondreSupprimer