lundi 8 septembre 2008

AVERAGE WHITE BAND 1980 VOLUME VIII



Tracklisting:

A1 Kiss Me (3:49)
A2 Love Won't Get In The Way (5:01)
A3 Love Gives, Love Takes Away (4:09)
A4 Growing Pains (4:21)
B1 Pick Up The Pieces (3:58)
B2 Person To Person (3:38)
B3 Cut The Cake (4:03)
B4 A Love Of Your Own (4:01)
B5 Queen Of My Soul (4:34)

2 commentaires:

  1. Wow!!!

    I've looked for this for a long time. Have tried P2P, torrents, RS, Megapload, every possible boolean search, and now you're uploading it. Thank you very much, man!!

    I finally got Shine from 1980 (via P2P) and was making a quick research of the album via Google to see if it had been uploaded elsewhere when I accidentally found your blog. And what a wonderful discovering :)

    If you or anyone else was interested in getting AWB's "Shine" you should simply contact me and I would be uploading it to RS.

    Thank you very much for Volume VIII!!!

    Bye

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. sweet 'n' cool. ;D

    thx to share that album with us.

    RépondreSupprimer